Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cocktease gets fucked hard


Let me tease you with with a little booty shake and tit jiggle! It's like telling you I have the most tight little ass and the softest, nicest boobs, but you're not going to get to play with them! Isn't that mean? I'll show you my body in this way, all day long, teasing you, making you go crazy horny until you can't see straight. At the end of the day all you'd want to do is grab that ass and fuck it hard, wouldn't you?


Well let me then ease you up by giving you the softest little blowjob you've ever got. Smooth, slow, warm bj, taking your cock deep in my mouth, sucking it gently, making you so hard it's beginning to hurt. But I'm going to take my time too, taking you to the verge of cumming and then taking it easier again. Time after time your cock already starts to spasm, but I won't let you cum, not just yet!


This is your reward for all the teasing. You can finally grab my ass and fuck me real hard. Now you have the total power over me and your super hard cock can cum inside me whenever you want it to. I'll let you enjoy and I bet your cumshot will be bigger than ever, filling my little slut ass up until it's dripping out. So come on daddy, take your little whore and fuck me now!

2 comments:

  1. Delicias, que tesão,quero chupar todinha e foder bem gostoso,nuzão aqui e de pau muito duro lindas,beijos...

    ReplyDelete