Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shemales on their backs


Yes, it is one of the oldest sexual positions available, but laying on my back, having my ass filled with stiff manly cock is still a lot of fun! It's the one position that leaves my useless boy clit available for either my own or my partners' attention. It can be tugged or just have it hang there, slapping against the balls and stomach.


And what could be more fun than to get my ass fucked and have my tiny dick spew it's cum load all over my slutty tits and tummy? I know this is also a turn on for many men out there, who love to watch their little slut cum as they fuck us. Are you such a guy, do you like to see me getting my own cum shot all over my body while you're still ramming your cock up and down my ass? Leave a comment and tell me if it's a turn on or maybe even a turn off for you!

7 comments:

  1. It's a turn on girl n so agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm all for seeing that Cum.all over u r nice grown tits Yeah its like your made 4 it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that shit ! I have been with a few femmes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget we like cumin in you too while you cumin too,yes we do !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice soft tiny dick and withered balls shows total submission.I like it best when the gurl comes mostly sticky water onto her smooth belly and keeps on , locked in orgasm.I can make my gurl do this for nearly ten minutes.That's total submission, they'll never shake that off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pics, they get me so hot...

    ReplyDelete