Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hot summer shirt collection

Sexy shirt top purple pointy nipples

The heatwave of the summer is here and people feel exhausted by it. It's just too hot to really do anything outside, it's too hot to stay inside and even the tiniest clothing seems excessive and uncomfortable. That's why I've been nude sunbathing a lot lately (and not updating this blog, oops+sorry :-)). Sometimes I have to hit the downtown though and I don't want to come back all sweaty for the wrong reasons. That's why I wear the thinnes shirts I can find, to really let my body breathe.

Sexy shirt top shemale tits button down see throughSexy see through top shirt

For a dirty little exhibitionist slut like me, this is a wonderful time of the year in this aspect. I can show my nipples and my cleavage through my shirts, letting guys get even sweatier by watching my ever growing boobs bouncing right by them on the street. I also love to travel in a crowded bus, where I can practically shove my poking tits right into some guys face and enjoy his reactions. Some guys just can't stop staring. That's sweet I think, I love it!

See through shirt on mature ladySee through night gown on teen

 Daddy has bought me a nice selection of summer shirts and he likes it when I dress up like a slut in public. He knows that one day a guy will come and show me what a slut should do... and I'm eagerly waiting for that to happen... again ;-)

1 comment:

  1. "Nice Shirts"...But, I Would Love To Wear My Bras
    Underneath Them !!!

    ReplyDelete