Thursday, June 13, 2013

Grope my slut tits for free sex


Dominant guys that can't keep their hands off me are a real treat sometimes. When a guy comes up to me in public and just grabs my tits firmly in his hands or pulls down my top to see my nipples I get very aroused. He obviously knows what he wants and for a guy like that, I'm willing to give the pleasure. Yes, I'll let you grope my tits, squeeze them and slosh them hard. You can tap my nipples with your fingers, pinch them, strum them, until they erect, begging for even more.


Take me by surprise in a park or at library, at work or when I'm jogging. Come and just grab these slut tits. After all they are for your pleasure, so why not come and have fun with them? If you want to, you can also lick my tits and run your tongue around my nipple. That gets me very aroused so the next thing you know might be me sucking your cock. Nipples are my weak point. You touch them and I become a raging whore. Instantly.


There's nothing quite like the feel of manly hands on my private parts. I think groping and feeling is a natural way to start a sexual act even with a complete stranger. If I get treated like a fine lady, I act like a fine lady. If I'm treated like a little sissy bitch whore, that's exactly what I'm going to be like when you ram your cock right up my ass with my little tits swaying in the air and me begging you to go deeper and to shoot your hot load inside of me. So come on and take me with your hands!

2 comments:

  1. Guys at my school used to grope me.... You can't explain my feelings in a better way!!!

    ReplyDelete