Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Naughty shemale schoolgirls


When I attend school, I want to be the center of the guys' attention. I dress up in school uniform skirt and spice things up with preferably a very see-through top, knit shirt or such. And under the skirt there's rarely any panties but instead maybe a butt plug or an electric cock ring tight around my tiny dick. I dress up in pink and white, making myself a little teen princess. And I do get attention, I can tell you that :-)


Knit shirts are one of my favourite pieces of clothing. They can be very thin and you can see my sexy slutty bra and nipples through it with ease. Just think about a sight like that in an auditorium back row. Some guys from the frontmost row seem to be looking at the back more than at the teacher that's right in front of them. That's when I love to put in some nipple play to tease them even more.
And I know they imagine me naked, riding their hard cocks when they masturbate after school. I love to be their object of desire and a masturbation fantasy. Although I have no objections on them spraying their hot cumloads all over me too sometimes...


And daddy, you can be my substitute teacher. Rip my shirt open, expose my whore tits and make me suck that huge hard cock of yours. I'll do that with pleasure, because I know I've been a naughty girl at class. You can punish me orally or by fucking me hard in the ass, filling me up with your sweet cumload. And while you do this, remember that at least a dozen schoolboys are currently wanking at home, wishing they could be in your place, fucking me.

5 comments:

  1. So XXXtremely delicious Sissy!!
    I'd love a mouthful of every one of them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. she must really enjoy giving him a blowjob as i can see; how i wish i could give a
    man a very good blowjob myself, i dream about giving a man a very good blowjob; but
    its only a dream of my; i would love to have a boy friend whom i can really love
    and who can make me feel very very sissyish, but i'm way too shy to meet such a man
    in life. from: thelovegoddess1321

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toyman3012@gmail.com6/05/2016 4:17 PM

      I would love to find a woman who would want to be and do all of it

      Delete
  3. I Too, Love To Give Blowjobs !!!

    ReplyDelete