Thursday, August 8, 2013

Shemale beach sex

Shemale nude in beach water

Sunshine's caressing my breasts, a gentle summer breeze tickling my hips as I enter the warm ocean. The sand feels so soft, like the best of beds as I lay down in shallow beach water. Letting the water slowly move around my body, fondling my every curve. It feels like thousands of little hands are feeling me up, demandingly yet very gently. I start getting aroused and you notice it too, so you put down the camera and ask me to come to you for a little treat.

Shemale fucked at the beachShemale getting pounded at the beach

No time is wasted, you know I'm already wanting you inside me. With ample load of lube, you enter my tight ass while running your hands around my body, feeling my thighs, my tummy, my firm breasts and girly thin arms. You know how to satisfy a horny shemale! I feel your cock moving inside me more and more, getting deeper. Soon the pain stops and I'm full of feelings of pleasure.

Shemale fucked in the oceanShemale cock sucking cumshot cumface

You keep fondling me while you ram your hard cock inside me, with a quickening pace. I feel your heavy breathing and I know we are both very close to the climax. I cum first. I shoot a clear string of sheboy cum right down on the sand and water. It glistens in the sun, like a string of diamonds. It sways back and forth as you give me your final thrusts before taking your cock out.

You quickly turn me around, put me on my knees and I only get to feel a touch of your hard cock on my lips before you start shooting your cumload on my face. I enjoy the moment, getting blasted with your thick cum. I let you paint my cheeks with your semen and I love your grunting as you do so.

Soon we'll be continuing our photoshoot again, but who knows how long we can go on before we need to interwine into each other again in another moment of steamy hot beach sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment