Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shemale pissing collection


I'm not too much into pee fetish, as I've noted before but when my daddy or some older guy tells me stand as his urinal or wants to look at mee pissing, I won't say no. And I do love these photos of very beautiful shemales peeing around. Please, allow me to walk you through some of the best tranny pee pictures I've found on the web! Oh and remember, you can click any pic to view a bigger version.


Here's two pissing shemales to start with. I love the left one doing it outdoors, maybe in public park or an open community garden? She's got nice soft feminine body and she really seems to enjoy showing her urine arc to passers by. The girl on the right has some amazing tits! She seems more embarrased being caught in the bathroom, but there's still a smile in there as well. A nice girly stance too.


I love being nude and all, but I think many things look sexier with some scant clothing. Here's a pair pissing with their clothes on. I just love the push ups and the see-through top on the garage lady. Also her tiny prick is so pretty, a totally useless little boyclit!


These beautiful black babes both have great boobs and feminine curves all around. I can imagine the slut on the right has just been fucked indoors by a group of horny men. It's a hot sweaty night, she's got her ass filled with cum and they're all having a little break. So she goes outside to cool off and takes a quick piss in the flower bench before heading back in for the next round. And will you look at her hips and tummy. I'm so jealous!


Here we have some pale slutty whores for a change. Both look  like they can take cock all day and night, being daddy's little fucktoys. And with those bodies, they're probably enjoying life as trophy girlfriends at parties as well. All they need after their piss break is a vast amount of black bull cock to show them their worth as breeding stock. At least that's how I reckon the situation!


And we're down to our final pair of the day. Let's call this the grand silicone finale. Look at the picture on the right and you know what I mean. Perfectly round breasts with tiny pink nipples on them. You like? I do, even though I'm a fan of big meaty nipples myself!

This concludes our tour of the day. I thank you for paying attention and if you got a hard on following my lead, please come with me and you'll get a relaxing massage ;-) Leave a hot comment and make me your horny little slut!

6 comments:

  1. I love that last two, the girl looking me right in the ees as she pisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that shemale pissing make my mouth water

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get turned on by pee but I do love stinky feet. Especialy women's sweaty feet in pantyhose and leather heels. There's something about that smell i love soo much! I am a panty sniffer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que gostosas lindas,adoro lamber e socar minha pica ,cada cu gostoso,bjs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Yes! the second Asian gurl with her sexy sweet smiles while holding her sissygurl's cock/clit as she peed with the second last peeing slutty sexy desirable gurl,turns me on to wanna hold & squeeze onto their sissygurl's scrotrum & cock/clits, standing naked behind one of them, kissing her & caressing her body, as she peed..mmmmh! hotfuck peeing gurls..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter (Annabel) suffered from schizophrenia for 5 years. I had no idea what was happening and didn’t know where to turn for help. It was hard then because I really didn’t understand the symptoms earlier until she was diagnosed. There was a time she decided to get away from everyone, I was not excluded. I had to sit and cry almost every day because I felt helpless as a single mother (she is all I have got). The anguish I went through taking care of her alone is beyond explanation because there was no support whatsoever from the dad or family members. I fought for proper medical care and humane treatment; I did everything within my reach to get her cured but all to no avail. Countless different medications was prescribed (Zyprexa, fluphenazine, Risperdal, quetiapine, etc.) that she was taking but all we could get was myriad of side effects such as rigidity, drowsiness, dizziness, tremors and restlessness which tends to worsen the already damaged situation. Frustration was the order of the day. I wrote a couple of messages to the Ontario Mental Health Foundation for help because watching my daughter go through such was devastating. It was at this foundation someone shared a testimony about DR James herbal mix medicine, how effective it is and how she went through the most difficult times of her life trying to help her mom fight Schizophrenia. Being that I was already at the verge of giving up because I just couldn't imagine waking up every morning to fight the same demons that left me so tired the night before. I had to contact the Great  doctor, on his email  (GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM)  from our conversations; I was relieved and convinced that the result is going to be positive because I was made to contact people with worse cases. Today, the awful situation of my daughter has gone by. Her happy life is back. She is now a schizophrenia survivor, and I am glad because my daily routine activities can now kick off without obstructions. Don't let Schizophrenia hinder you from living a desired life and also, never allow anyone to decide for you especially when they don't know what you have to go through to get to where you are. I was almost discouraged by the doctor but then, I remembered that: I have to shield my daughter’s destiny with courage, faith and perseverance because she is not in her right state of mind and that the bravery and freedom from fear is found in the ‘doing’. Her life is now a testimony. After my daughter got cured, from the herbal mix medicine Dr James prepared and sent to me, she said, Mom “I just thought, ‘Well, I’m a weirdo, I’ll never be normal, then I said, my daughter, life itself is a misery, and we get stronger in the places we have been broken. Thanks to you Dr. James  for your excellent counseling, no more psychotic symptoms for the past 3 years and 4 months now. To know more about Dr. James and the effectiveness of his Herbs and roots extracts, and he said he got cures for diseases like Bipolar, DIABETES, HPV, SHINGLES, CANCER, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASE, HERPES, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, Bladder cancer, skin cancer, Prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Tach Diseases, Lupus, Dementia. Kidney cancer, lung cancer. You can reach the Great Doctor on his Email at ... GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM.  I believe you will testify just like me. INFO @ DrJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM.

    ReplyDelete