Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dressing up for attention

 
I love to get men's attention when I'm out in town. I really want to show them that I'm ready for sex, but of course I cannot walk around naked or in my naughtiest lingerie all the time. That's why I use short skirts, skimpy clothes and most of all, dresses. Together with butt promoting high heels, I know I'm an attention getter.


A bit of see through and push up bra, pushing my swollen, puffy tits up or no bra at all, letting guys see my tan lines works as well. A lot of cleavage catches everyone's eyes of course. I try to bend a lot, kneel and sit in positions where guys can see down my dress, measure up my cup size and see the cleavage that is just waiting to give you a tit job.

What gets your attention? Leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. If you're not wearing any underwear under that very short skirt, and let it be known, that's REALLY HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete